Important News: Due to a lot of technical issues with the Paypal service, from today 26/9/2016 the Paypal payment service is not longer available for our customers until further notice. For now, all sales will be carried out only with Bank Transfers.
The JEL Team.
If you're looking for information about an aspect of JEL service, chances are it'll be on this page. All of the most common questions are answered in some form below, but if you need more specific information, please contact us here : info at jel dot gr. Please note : If you have made a purchase from us, we have required you to read these condition and tick a box confirming your acceptance. If you wish to disagree with these terms and conditions after your purchase, we are unlikely to change or relax the terms or conditions to suit your circumstances. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with them, please do not purchase from us.
1.How to Pay for Your Orders
• PayPal : PayPal is fast, easy and efficient and allows people who have PayPal accounts to transfer money easily to us. Opening a new account is free.
• GR Bank Account Transfer : You may pay us via direct transfer between your bank account and ours. To do this, please proceed to checkout and choses the 'Bank Transfer' option. Once you place the order a tet box will be displayed with our Banking details so that you can make the bank transfer. Within minutes an e-mail with our account details and confirmation of the order will be sent to you. Please include your surname and order number as a reference when you make your Bank Transfer. Orders where Bank Transfer payment has not been received 10 working days after the order was placed will be cancelled.
• Foreign Wire Transfers : You may transfer payment from your bank outside of Greece to our bank. All charges, made by your bank must be paid by you.
2.VAT Registration and Exemption
If you're a Non-GR VAT registered business based within the EU economic area you can avoid paying VAT on your purchase with us by taking the following steps:
1 Enter your valid VAT number when registering your account online. If you've already registered, send us an email informing us of your VAT number.
2 Wait for 1-2 days whilst we manually check your VAT number. Contact us via an email or the contact form at the bottom of the webpage so that we are informed about your VAT registration enquiry
3 DO NOT place your order until you see the VAT at checkout go to zero. If it is not zero it means that we have not checked your VAT number yet!
3.Shipping policy : We ship orders using the Greek Postal service named 'ELTA'
ELTA Post service delivers to all over the world. We offer the following shipping methods :
• Domestic - to Greece only
• International to Zone 1 Europe
• International to Zone 2 Europe and all other countried in the world.
For all these destinations we use simple shipping method which includes tracking number. Most of the times you can follow the journey of your package with that track number until the package arraive at the destination. It has been observed that some times the tracking information is not sufficient and this has to do with the destination country post service company. In those cases JEL cannot take the responsibility to find a missing package or to refund it. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ask the post office and provide the tracking number that JEL has issued when the package was shipped.
Delivery times : Registered packages with ELTA can take between 1 to 6 weeks to arrive at the destination. Usually it takes 1 week for domestic (Greece) parcels, 2-3 weeks for a parcel sent to Europe and up to 3-4 weeks for countried outside Europe. Time varies and it is something that JEL cannot specify in advance. A tracking number is always provided and the customer can follow the pakcage at ELTA's tracking page. http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx
Non EU customers will ultimatelly have to pay for import taxes once the goods arrive to their home country. So it is the customer's responsibility to be informed about the taxing rules that apply.
5. Warranty Information
All goods we sell are new and tested in our lab before shipping. In the event of a DOA (Dead On Arrival) product we will do our very best to replace it as long as the below conditions for return are met. Please check your order as soon as you receive it. Any goods to be replaced must be returned within 10 days. There are no exceptions to this.
• All goods are checked before they are sent out. In the unlikely event that goods are faulty, they must be returned, to JEL at the address listed on your order invoice. JEL will not accept goods that have clearly been used more than the amount needed to evaluate their functionality. If the goods are found to be in working condition, and the lack of functionality is a result of lack of knowledge on the customers part, no refund will be made, but the goods will be returned to the user at their expense.
• All returns must be authorized by an RMA Number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization number before shipping back any merchandise. Please include your name, phone number and order number in your email request.
• Goods that are returned to us as faulty, but on testing, turn out not to be faulty, will be returned to you at your cost. You may also be charged for our time in investigating your item's functionality.
• Returned merchandise will be accepted only if
◦ All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or otherwise 'played with' merchandise will not be accepted.
◦ With your return, enclose this original receipt or a copy of it. Also include a brief letter of explanation of why the merchandise is being returned and state your request for either a refund or an exchange. Include the authorization number on this letter, and on the outside of the shipping box.
◦ Please note : It is your responsiblity to ensure that returned goods reach us. Please use a trackable or insured form of shipping. If we do not receive your package we will not be held liable.
• Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping charges of merchandise being returned to us or returning working items to you.